• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

McMurphy's Sources: South Florida Coach Jim Leavitt Struck Player

NAM37

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

According to duemig, brett told him he got fired from the trib, but it had nothing to do w/ USF. I could care less one way or the other, but think somebody had asked.

How can you believe anything he says?  I need to frame this right to protect people, but if I knew an anonymous shrink he might say the subject person has a hard time distinguishing between reality and make-believe.

Now that doesn't negate his story, it might have some point of truth to it, but you must navigate carefully.

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,041
  • Days Won:  11

According to duemig, brett told him he got fired from the trib, but it had nothing to do w/ USF. I could care less one way or the other, but think somebody had asked.

How can you believe anything he says?  I need to frame this right to protect people, but if I knew an anonymous shrink he might say the subject person has a hard time distinguishing between reality and make-believe.

Now that doesn't negate his story, it might have some point of truth to it, but you must navigate carefully.

Take everything w/ a grain of salt, at least that's my view.

Archived