• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Tips from a Canadian client of mine...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,187
  • Days Won:  2

Not particularly, really – Vancouver would be more expensive... Montreal and Toronto would be about the same.  Sure not like Paris or Tokyo !  You’ll do fine – Booze is fairly expensive up here... otherwise I’d say we live at probably about the same as at your home (and your money is worth very slightly more...)  I mean, there ARE expensive THINGS and PLACES, but you can always find stores that you will feel comfortable with – some you will know well!  I think they have Loblaws there... Walmart certainly...Zellers (which is kind of like Target)... then there are the $$ trendy places, and the inexpensive weekend markets.  Oh – and of course you will recognize some of the beers – Coors, Budweiser... and Toronto has a number of really good microbreweries.  (That might make for some fun tours if you have the time while you’re up here!)  Toronto has wonderful ethnic restaurants now – East Indian and Asian especially.  Old Spaghetti Factory is good – check out the concerts  Yonge Street is fun to check out...From Union Station up to the concert hall.  Check out the skating options.  Maple Leaf Gardens if you like hockey, CN Tower is fun although pricey –and if you’re at the tower, you will be near the waterfront where there’s a ferry going to Toronto Island.  Check out Ontario Place , McLaughlin Planetarium -  High Park is pretty -

• Content Count:  12,293
  • Days Won:  0

i thought you were a student looking for a free ticket?

• Content Count:  26
  • Days Won:  0

Couple of things to consider.  Ontario Place and the Ferry's to the Island don't operate during this time of year.  Rest of the stuff is fun.

• Content Count:  2,187
  • Days Won:  2

i thought you were a student looking for a free ticket?

Nope- recent grad.

Archived