• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

according to bob Davie

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  4,738
  • Days Won:  0

the socks thing was crazy

Davie, when describing how the program was established 13 yrs ago blah blah blah, had to throw in "they didnt even have socks"

What the **** dude.  youre retarded.  Before football we were all walking around without socks.  No **** the football program didnt have socks because there wasnt one.  Oh **** we didnt have helmets either. 

I hate retarded people

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

Davie was talking about famous football names when he was talking about Greg Lloyd from UCONN. His dad played for the Steelers then he talked about Jessie Hester playing at FSU. He was absolutely correct. Hester Senior was a star for the Seminoles. He is still one of their all time greatest receivers.

i already deleted the game, but i know about his dad and i didnt hear anything about his dad.  jessie hester former fsu receiver is what he said

I thought he said that too but he said jessie hester sr.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  175

what do you expect from ESPN? they are so clueless about anything that isn't traditional power based---

my latest ridiculous thing they continue doing is lumping Cinci in with TCU and Boise State as a NON-BCS team. WTF? THe Big East is a BCS conference you freaking clowns.

Archived