• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

So Bulls Fans, where do we go from here?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  971
  • Days Won:  0

Our season is now over for all practical purposes.  I mean, it would be nice to win our last two games, but I don't expect us to do so, and it won't really change anything in the grand scheme of things.  Right now, our focus should be on getting better for next year.  Play our up-and-coming players (Barrington, Webster, etc.) to the greatest possible extent.  I don't give a twit about seniors setting any personal records at this point.  If they aren't giving 110%, show them the bench.  If they commit a stupid penalty, show them the bench.  If they slack off in practice, demote them.

Off-Season Goals for the Coaching Staff

1.  Develop and install a dozen plays to counter the Rutgers/Miami/Schiano defense.  If you're clueless, hire a consultant.

2.  Recruit for mental and physical toughness.  Speed isn't everything.

3.  Set more realistic pre-season goals for the team (and fans).  Winning the conference doesn't seem to be a realistic goal that can be achieved in one season.

GB!

• Content Count:  6,502

Our season is now over for all practical purposes.  I mean, it would be nice to win our last two games, but I don't expect us to do so, and it won't really change anything in the grand scheme of things.  Right now, our focus should be on getting better for next year.  Play our up-and-coming players (Barrington, Webster, etc.) to the greatest possible extent.  I don't give a twit about seniors setting any personal records at this point.  If they aren't giving 110%, show them the bench.  If they commit a stupid penalty, show them the bench.  If they slack off in practice, demote them.

Off-Season Goals for the Coaching Staff

1.  Develop and install a dozen plays to counter the Rutgers/Miami/Schiano defense.  If you're clueless, hire a consultant.

2.  Recruit for mental and physical toughness.  Speed isn't everything.

3.  Set more realistic pre-season goals for the team (and fans).  Winning the conference doesn't seem to be a realistic goal that can be achieved in one season.

GB!

Leavitt needs to be put on notice that the state of conference play will improve DRAMATICALLY or your contract is cancelled and you are out of a job.  No more piss poor play by the players.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,493
  • Days Won:  13

Where do we go from here? To the bar

Cuse will win a Big East Title before we do.

• Content Count:  2,558

Where do we go from here?

I will tell you where I am going;

Next semester I will be taking 3 classes and  no longer be a student the following season and be  classified as an Alumni.  So I will be deciding do I want to buy season tickets or sit in the Student section with my wife as a companion ticket.  It is getting to the point where I will need to begin being a season ticket holder and I am all gitty inside knowing that :D

Shortly I will begin looking for a hotel in Gainesville to stay at for that game, I already have a place in Miami to stay.

I will wait to see the remainder of the schedule to see if I will be able to travel to any other away games.

So in short we continue to support our BULLS and sample new beers...

• Content Count:  1,387
  • Days Won:  1

Where do we go from here? To the bar

Cuse will win a Big East Title before we do.

Sad, but probably true!

• Content Count:  2,307

Next up...

PapaJohns.com bowl.  I think this is my 3rd time in 'Bama following USF.

• Content Count:  5,241

Lets go to the bar! and watch the nfl games today

• Content Count:  1,894

We prepare for a miserable loss in Uconn. Then we sit through a few weeks of anticipation to a low level bowl game. Then we dread the entire off season watching recruits who we think are at the level we need continuously prove us wrong. Hahaha. I dont know, this is usf football, a roller coaster of emotions. The home of the broken play.

• Content Count:  1,985

Next up...

PapaJohns.com bowl.  I think this is my 3rd time in 'Bama following USF.

Could be sitting at home watching everyone else play a bowl game wishing we would be able to get into one... so.. be happy.

Archived