• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Christmas is approaching - USF Pet Accessories for your significant other

The Sheriff

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

So... in case you don't know it... I have two dogs... Luther Campbell Jr (a chow lab mix of some sort - I rescued him at a park and really don't know what the hell he is) and Guiness (a full bred wheaten terrier - chick magnet). Like clock work, I take my pups to the park daily (because the chicks are pretty hot at the dog park and my dogs get to expend a lot of energy before crashing out with me at night). Mattie Gunz from the board can tell you about dog parks in Scottsdale, AZ, when he came out to visit.

Anyways... a while back, I was looking for a USF leash and collar. However, I couldn't find one that I liked. Considering Guiness recently chewed through the coax cable cord that served as Luther Campbell Jr's. dog leash and collar for the last 12 months, I figured it was time to search again for a new leash and collar. I searched multiple places and wasn't having too much luck until I found a leash and collar at fanattics.com. Fanattics though only had one collar that would fit Guiness and one matching leash (I did eventually purchase a matching collar from Bulls Outfitters with an alum discount, however, I still couldn't find the second leash I needed).

Today... one place in particular stuck out like a hot chick in the front row of a football stadium during a big game. The place did not have the leash I was looking for, but the girl sent a timely personal email saying she could get the leash as well as similar items that the rabid Bulls fan like myself would consider. I'm not about self-promoting a company (I have no personal gain involved - the lady is married based on what I read on their website), but the lady actually cared and showed good will (typically, you're just another number during this time of year).

Anyways... they have a cool assortment of Bulls doggie items if anyone needs some stuff for Christmas (I can forward the email because the lady is still adding items to her website). The website is www.doggie-diva.com. The lady's name is Rachael and her number is 516-384-0977. My dogs are going to have some cool Bulls gear over the coming months and I would give the lady two thumbs up for her effort. Just my two cents... Now let's kick Miami's ***!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

I received a response late this evening from the owner (and this is after I bought from another site)...

Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 22:32:45 EST

To: <michael@usfappraisals.com>

Subject: Re: USF Leash and other items...

Hi Michael,

Glad you found what you were looking for. The dog bowl price is $15.95. I will forward the request to your parents. Thanks for the shout out & compliments on your message board. I am going to try and get all the USF products photos and prices up on the site in the next 24 hours.

Rachel

Doggie Diva

www.doggie-diva.com

Archived