• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

We're probably not beating UConn this year..

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  74,638
  • Days Won:  424

so are you saying anything new or the same old stuff

are you seeing anything new with this football program or the same old stuff?

so your as incompetent as those you talk about

i like how you call me incompetent while using the wrong, possessive form of "YOUR" when it should be "YOU'RE" as in "YOU ARE"..  please tell me you are not a USF student with that type of education.  if YOU ARE speaking with that kind of vernacular, i don't think i can give you the benefit of the doubt in being able to understand the problems with our football program.

sorry bud, just because HCC doesn't have a football doesn't mean you can jump on a USF message board and start calling out USF students and alumni on how they view their program.. go to the UCF board where they might have more accommodating admissions standards for you.

Disregarding the grammar faux pas, he does have a point which you failed to address ... You complain about the football program not coming up with anything new, just the same old stuff, yet that descibes you to a 'T'. You've pretty much had the same shtick since you first showed up so apparently you are the board's version of our football program .... I think maybe we should start considering a replacemnet for you.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

i like how you call me incompetent while using the wrong, possessive form of "YOUR" when it should be "YOU'RE" as in "YOU ARE"..  please tell me you are not a USF student with that type of education.  if YOU ARE speaking with that kind of vernacular, i don't think i can give you the benefit of the doubt in being able to understand the problems with our football program.

sorry bud, just because HCC doesn't have a football doesn't mean you can jump on a USF message board and start calling out USF students and alumni on how they view their program.. go to the UCF board where they might have more accommodating admissions standards for you.

Disregarding the grammar faux pas, he does have a point which you failed to address ... You complain about the football program not coming up with anything new, just the same old stuff, yet that descibes you to a 'T'. You've pretty much had the same shtick since you first showed up so apparently you are the board's version of our football program .... I think maybe we should start considering a replacemnet for you.

TB you're missing the bigger picture... for the first time in his life he's actually right.... scary yes... but true.

• Content Count:  74,638
  • Days Won:  424

TB you're missing the bigger picture... for the first time in his life he's actually right.... scary yes... but true.

Actually, I am looking at the bigger picture. It's gone beyond whether he's right or not at this point, it's the mind numbing redundancy. His same old same old **** has gotten old and this thread is a perfect example. Making it a point to take a shot at USF regarding a game that's a month away? He's a one trick pony and boring... and that's a bad combination. Hell, even smazza has the capacity to be funny at times ... and occasionally it's even intentional.

Archived