• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF at Rutgers Vistors Section

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,777
  • Days Won:  0

What section is the visitors section for the USF @ Rutgers game?

• Content Count:  2,726

I bought tickets today and the Rutgers people put me in upper deck visitor (sec 213)...row 5.

Heres the map: http://www.scarletknights.com/tickets/seating-stadium.asp?DB_OEM_ID=7700

I think USF was given 109, 213 and 214.  We've obviously sold 109 already and are now working on the upper level, since thats what was available for my group today. 

USF already turned in the rest of the allotment, so i had to buy from Rutgers.

GO BULLS!!!

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Two years ago I was at the game in Piscataway.  The visitor seating there was horrible.  We were right near the stupid cannon  they fire off when they score.  The only saving grace was that we were with USF fans.  Unfortunately, we also had a bunch of Butgers fans around us who made the experience worse than it actually was.  I'm not going to comment on my thoughts surrounding the officiating at that game.

For those of you going to the game, hopefully your experience with the opponent's "fans" will be better than I experienced.

• Content Count:  71

It looks like they closed in one endzone and made that the student section. I may be wrong but I thought the visitor section we sat in was where section 101 is now.  It looks like they may have moved the visitor section from where it was 2 years ago.

• Content Count:  743
  • Days Won:  1

My tix i got through USF are at home but I am pretty sure they are section 144, which is one to the right of where we were last time in section 101.  Also looks like its right next to their students...so that should be fun.

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

My tix i got through USF are at home but I am pretty sure they are section 144, which is one to the right of where we were last time in section 101.  Also looks like its right next to their students...so that should be fun.

That's what I thought too.  I remember being in the far right hand side of the stadium. 

• Content Count:  1,777

I got in contact with both the USF and Rutgers box offices who both "influxed" me with information. Just kidding. Here is the information I received:

• USF has returned their allotment of tickets back to Rutgers
  • The USF section is 144
  • Right now Rutgers is not sure what is available in that section

Since they added on to the stadium I am not sure where the cannon is. I not even sure if they still use it. But I do remember the last two times going there we had to verbally improvise when USF scored.

"1, 2, 3, BOOOM!!!!!"

• Content Count:  209

I got in contact with both the USF and Rutgers box offices who both "influxed" me with information. Just kidding. Here is the information I received:

• USF has returned their allotment of tickets back to Rutgers
  • The USF section is 144
  • Right now Rutgers is not sure what is available in that section

Since they added on to the stadium I am not sure where the cannon is. I not even sure if they still use it. But I do remember the last two times going there we had to verbally improvise when USF scored.

"1, 2, 3, BOOOM!!!!!"

Rutgers still has the cannon, but it's smaller and on the field now.  Also, it faces the wall where the sound is reduced as it fires into a pad hanging from the wall.

Archived