• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

the OC must go!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,446
  • Days Won:  43

Some of you so called USF fans are being too harsh right now. Face it, USF is a very young team that got beat by a very experience team in Cincy. You can blame the OC all you want, but that does not change the fact that simple execution would have made the OC look like a genious. Some of you are the same **** so called fans that were praising the OC last week. News flash!!! That was against ECU's defense. Julmiste just fell apart under pressure which is why we could not score. I am sorry, but Cincy was starting to stop Hall which is why we needed to pass.

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

our d is not worthy of a bowl  

are u kidding me

i haven't seen an upgrade in qb,ol and dl postions  over last 3 years

• Topic Count:  515
  • Content Count:  7,379
  • Days Won:  3

Some of you so called USF fans are being too harsh right now. Face it, USF is a very young team that got beat by a very experience team in Cincy. You can blame the OC all you want, but that does not change the fact that simple execution would have made the OC look like a genious. Some of you are the same **** so called fans that were praising the OC last week. News flash!!! That was against ECU's defense. Julmiste just fell apart under pressure which is why we could not score. I am sorry, but Cincy was starting to stop Hall which is why we needed to pass.

Well I wasnt one of those bragging about our OC last week or the week before. They took too long to realize we should run the ball and then they abandon that this game.

So what Cincy was "starting" to stop the run. Hall had 7 carries for 23 yards in the last three quarters. That's 3.3 yards a carry. Give me that 3.3 yards a carry with the threat of the big run anyday.

Sure we needed to pass here or there but not to the extent you give up the running game.

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

our d is not worthy of a bowl  

are u kidding me

i haven't seen an upgrade in qb,ol and dl postions  over last 3 years

OL is much improved.  Our DL has taken a step back.

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

i simply don't see it

with a ol loaded with upperclassmen we should be dominating and that simply isn't the case

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

i simply don't see it

with a ol loaded with upperclassmen we should be dominating and that simply isn't the case

I blame the OC for that.  Andre had over 100 yds in the 1st quarter!!  Then we went away from the run.

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,501
  • Days Won:  0

Yes, our offensive line has some seniors but lets think about who they are.  These guys were recruited when we were still division II-A and probably have maxed their talent.  If the young guys coming in now can develope as much as the seniors have we will have a terrific future.  It will be interesting to see what happens in the off-season especially with the move by Seve S to USC.  If I had a wish list I think I would like to see Franks get our OC position and let him revamp our staff.