• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Howl O Scream?

crambone

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

The wife and I are going to Howl O Scream on Saturday.  Has anyone gone?  Thoughts?  Ideas?

Also, I know we've had some Busch Gardens workers on this forum in the past, any feedback from them?

Does Busch Garden still have metal detectors?  I want to bring in a flask of beverage, but if they have detectors I will have to buy a cheap plastic one.

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

The wife and I are going to Howl O Scream on Saturday.  Has anyone gone?  Thoughts?  Ideas?

Also, I know we've had some Busch Gardens workers on this forum in the past, any feedback from them?

Does Busch Garden still have metal detectors?  I want to bring in a flask of beverage, but if they have detectors I will have to buy a cheap plastic one.

I used to be a scareactor / house designer for HOS... I retired last year after a fellow ghoul accidentally almost blinded me with his claw.

HOS this year is not as good as it has been in years past, they are doing a scary Bruno shtick but it should still be a good time over all. The main thing I always liked to do was to hang around the front of the Moroccan Palace, they have some people dressed up as bushes and potted trees, as the night wears on and more people drink the bushes really get some good scares. One year they made this guy piss his pants and fall over, thought they gave him a heart attack. Also the drunks that see other drunks get scared end up assaulting real trees and bushes... good times.

Between HOS and HHN this season I would give the best event award to HHN... 2 weeks ago I went to HHN and they did a much better job this year hands down.

Busch still does have the metal detectors so I would bring plastic... also I think the $ Tree by USF has a plastic flask for sale. I went there yesterday to buy some cheap candy and they had a stack of them in the costume isle.

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

Sweet dude, thanks for the words.  The last time I went to HHN was 2005 and I was sorely disappointed.  I have never been to Howl O Scream.

Anyone else got anything?

Archived