• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Kion Wilson's comments about the secondary

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,241
  • Days Won:  0

we allowed about 200 yards rushing too. Way to go Kion.

• Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

This joker's part of the problem...thinking ahead to Sundays instead of playing on Saturdays.  Might be a bit premature on the thinking ahead for him too...

• Content Count:  108
  • Days Won:  0

I don't see how him saying this is a bad thing...they need to be accountable for their poor play. Multiple times we had them in 3rd down with passing distance and they would give up 15-20 yards like it was nothing with no man around. Say all you want about the d-line pressure but if a guy is that wide open...it would be hard not to hit im even with a passrush.

Plus I think if a guy makes 14 tackles (and was the only guy I saw playing consistent today) then he has the right to call out the rest of the team. It was too embarrassing of game for them to stay quiet.

• Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

If Jerome Murphy starts on Friday night then it will prove Leavitt will play seniors no matter what.

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

not a smart thing to say or necessary--

was there more to that statement, like saying other parts (all parts) of the defense were down? we gave up  some huge pass plays so I can't say he isn't right about this-- and we gave them up even when we did get pressure on the QB (believe it or not, we did get some pressure at times).

It was a bad day for the entire team. nuff said

why not?

this guy has the guts to admit the crap we saw with our own eyes

the entire secondary should be replaced for wv since these guys cant get it done

Archived