• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Smazza - You're right

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  971
  • Days Won:  0

To our Lords of the Darkness . . . GET A GRIP!  We are 5-2 and there are still a couple teams in the Big East with no conference wins.  We are 1-2 against ranked teams.  Ya'll act like a bunch a whiney BAMA fans who think a national championship is your birthright.  At least they pony up big bucks for that privilege.  Now, I'm as ****ed as the next guy, but keep some perspective.  ANY bowl is better than NO bowl.  Don't worry, be happy, and pity those that are less fortunate in the college football world (UCif, Charleston Southern, etc.).  GB!

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  667

To our Lords of the Darkness . . . GET A GRIP!  We are 5-2 and there are still a couple teams in the Big East with no conference wins.  We are 1-2 against ranked teams.  Ya'll act like a bunch a whiney BAMA fans who think a national championship is your birthright.  At least they pony up big bucks for that privilege.  Now, I'm as ****ed as the next guy, but keep some perspective.  ANY bowl is better than NO bowl.  Don't worry, be happy, and pity those that are less fortunate in the college football world (UCif, Charleston Southern, etc.).  GB!

we ARENT 5-2, we are 2-2 in BCS play.. wofford, WKU, charleston southern were preseason games.. we are 2-2 and 1-2 in the big east.. if you look at history, the best a 2-loss big east schedule is a tie for the title. so that's all we're praying for now.. a TIE.. sorry if our BEST is a TIE and i'm not getting excited over that..

and the st. pete bowl is the equivalent of not going to a bowl game.. the st. pete bowl (and bowls of its kind) is complete charity for those who are unfortunate

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

the bulls are in louisville territory

bottom half of the conference

we arent beating uconn or wv

ru will probably beat us

ul is our only hope

did you see  cinncy or pitt games----usf was a joke of a football team

they embarassed the university with their lack of effort

Smazza is correct in that too many players on the field today did not care about the score or about their performance.  Effort and attitude of this program continues to be embarrassing.  How can you give up on a season because you no longer can win a national title when you have never even won a conference championship!!!

i will go one better

you work so hard to get on the field,to get ready sohow can you not even try?

how do the coaches tolerate this behavior

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,088
  • Days Won:  469

Smazza is correct in that too many players on the field today did not care about the score or about their performance. 

I just watched it again last night and am curious when and how you detected this.  It's easy to say and assume, but where did you see it, specifically?

Smazza is correct in that too many players on the field today did not care about the score or about their performance. 

I just watched it again last night and am curious when and how you detected this.  It's easy to say and assume, but where did you see it, specifically?

it is what i didnt see

no enthusiam

no passion

slow moving.a step slow, no energy

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  2,527

Brad,

You were looking at the PITT cheerleaders.  ;D

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,088
  • Days Won:  469

Cheerleaders, yum!

smazza's specificity, none!

Archived