• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF @ Pitt Watch Party Thread

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

I'm gonna be down on Madeira Beach this weekend and need to find a place to watch.  Anyone ever watch anything other than a Gator game down at Gators on the Pass?  I figure they should have it on, and the Gator game isn't on till 7:30, so I should be able to sneak out before those rat ******* Gator fans start slithering in.  Unless someone knows of another sports bar down there on the beach.

The only thing that I could find near Mad Beach is Blue martini Sports Bar 401 Gulf Blvd, Indian Rocks Beach

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  4,501
  • Days Won:  0

I'm gonna be down on Madeira Beach this weekend and need to find a place to watch.  Anyone ever watch anything other than a Gator game down at Gators on the Pass?  I figure they should have it on, and the Gator game isn't on till 7:30, so I should be able to sneak out before those rat ******* Gator fans start slithering in.  Unless someone knows of another sports bar down there on the beach.

The only thing that I could find near Mad Beach is Blue martini Sports Bar 401 Gulf Blvd, Indian Rocks Beach

Just drive over the bridge.  Hooters is less then 10 min away and lots to look at during commercials and time-outs.

• Content Count:  2,558

Billys on Tierra Verde is a nice place to watch the games and the boardwalk is also a nice place it is right after you go through the first toll plaza coming onto the bayway

I will probably be at the BW3 in Riverview if you want to buy me a few beers

• Content Count:  2,569
  • Days Won:  1

Thanks everyone for the suggestions.  Mutt, I do love Capogna's, and I could use my mug that I got at the preseason tailgate party, but may be too far of a drive from where we will be staying.  Hooters may have some potential.  I really don't want to be sitting in a bar w/ Gator crap all over it, although my GF would like it as a UF grad.

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,070
  • Days Won:  469

I really don't want to be sitting in a bar w/ Gator crap all over it, although my GF would like it as a UF grad.

I'm really not for mixed marriages...you may want to find yourself a nice Bulls girl...  ;)

• Content Count:  292

what channel is the game on in tampa?

I really don't want to be sitting in a bar w/ Gator crap all over it, although my GF would like it as a UF grad.

I'm really not for mixed marriages...you may want to find yourself a nice Bulls girl...   ;)

Had a couple of those too.........didn't work out.  I think that's really her only flaw is being a Gator.  She does root for the Bulls and goes to all the games, including roadies with me, so not your typical self-centered "the college football world revolves around gainesville" gator fan.

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,070
  • Days Won:  469

mold her...

:)

mold her...

:)

I'm trying!  Beating FSU moved USF up several notches for sure!

Archived