• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Redshirt Freshmen

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  22,724
  • Days Won:  109

Just got back from a fundraiser on campus.  Got a chance to meet JuJu Forte, Ryne Giddins, Isaac Virgin and Anthony Hill.  All seemed to be very nice kids.  Ryne said his ankle was coming along fine.  Didn't appear to be limping.  Anthony Hill either hides his weight well or he needs to eat a little bit more if he will be playing inside on the D Line.  Isaac Virgin was the biggest of the group.  Before I got his name I asked what position he played and he said QB/TE.  I was expecting OLine or DLine.  Knew who he was once he told us, but he is big.  If these guys are as good as they look the future is bright.

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

Glad to hear it.

Hill had to get some bad weight off.  I expect that he will be putting good weight on next spring and summer.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  22,724
  • Days Won:  109

I saw that he had been listed as 283 on the roster.  He didn't appear to be more than 230 or so but hard to tell.

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

Just got back from a fundraiser on campus.  Got a chance to meet JuJu Forte, Ryne Giddins, Isaac Virgin and Anthony Hill.  All seemed to be very nice kids.  Ryne said his ankle was coming along fine.  Didn't appear to be limping.  Anthony Hill either hides his weight well or he needs to eat a little bit more if he will be playing inside on the D Line.  Isaac Virgin was the biggest of the group.  Before I got his name I asked what position he played and he said QB/TE.  I was expecting OLine or DLine.  Knew who he was once he told us, but he is big.  If these guys are as good as they look the future is bright.

can they play?

i have seen these posts for 12 years on how "good" ,"nice"or how "big" these guys look

Archived