• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

2nd Best Team in Florida

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

You're joking right?

Florida's the reigning national champs, currently number one in the nation, undefeated. Until they lose, they're the unanimous number 1 team in florida.  

• Content Count:  701
  • Days Won:  0

^ thank you...

• Content Count:  6,712
  • Days Won:  17

^ and have been for the past five years. This year's Miami team is young. I don't think they would hold up real well against the talent and depth at UF right now. Maybe in a couple of years.

• Content Count:  377

No way are we better than the 3rd best team in Florida. 

• Content Count:  3,802
  • Days Won:  3

I don't know that anyone in here has been talking about where WE are among FL teams. We're simply advocating that UF may not be a clear #1 pick.

Heck, the polls have removed them from the #1 position. Obviously there is some level of concern out there.

• Content Count:  377

I don't know that anyone in here has been talking about where WE are among FL teams. We're simply advocating that UF may not be a clear #1 pick.

Heck, the polls have removed them from the #1 position. Obviously there is some level of concern out there.

I do agree with you on the fact that UF may not be #1 pick.  I think the media over the years has created the notion that the SEC is the best conference, but how can you really measure that besides non-conference win-loss records. 

I really think Miami deserves to be ranked ahead of Florida, and I have felt that way after Miami started 3-1 after playing four straight games vs. then ranked opponents.

• Content Count:  13

That UF game had some poor officiating.

SUPER poor officialling...worse I've ever seen. Was terrible! They surely would NOT have won w/o the officials on their side...thats for darn sure!

>:(

• Content Count:  211

Yes Florida picked up 7 off of 2 ridiculous flags.  No way they would have won that game if it weren't for terrible terrible calls.  If I were Arkansas, I would be super pissed.  I would file complaints against the SEC officials who made those calls.  I would call a lawyer and dig up some dirt to sue the SEC officials.  Arkansas lost money on that game from exposure to rankings.  No way they wouldn't be ranked after that game.

Archived