• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Good luck tonight!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  10
  • Days Won:  0

Good luck tonight, Bulls. I have gotten a few PM's on if I am going to record this game. I will most certainly be recording the game so if you guys win then expect HD highlight videos.

Hope you guys win.

BTW, I can see why you Bull fans hate UCF fans. Their fans are talking A WHOLE LOT of mess that it's basically guaranteed that they will beat the Canes.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  2,527
  • Days Won:  0

Thanks & good luck to U as well.

PS - I feel bad for you that you have to endure ucIF.  I wouldn't even wish that on the gators.  I hate the gators because so much of their fan base is obnoxious, but ucIF fans make them seem adorable.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  5,382
  • Days Won:  10

Back at you, Rusty.  Keep everyone healthy so that we both can have a good game at RayJay on my birthday.

And, although I am sorry you guys have inherited the UCiFers, at least they are leaving us alone now.  The secret is to beat them four times.  But I am not sure you want to go through four years of their delusional posting to get there.

Archived