• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

a bull whippin on the way

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  58
  • Days Won:  0

No doubt. But then again, I didn't get an oily backrub on live television courtesy of the ESPN crew because of how awesome I am.

and now you're feeling unloved? those oily backrubs must REALLY stand out for you. dare i ask how resentful you are? and i suspect that "awesome" is a word never applied to you, neither in the "oily backrub" mode or otherwise.

That makes one's forgetability sting just a bit more.

if you say so. who would know better than you what "forgettability" is all about?

Look at the bright side, though. Tomorrow, you'll be able to find some excellent deals on those sweet looking "Pike for Heisman" t-shirts.  :-*

are you drunk?

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,757

^^^ ??? Pretty big words for a kid on bathtub speed. 

• Content Count:  5,881
  • Days Won:  7

lol according to his profile he's 53. talking smack at 53. i guarantee he was a loser as a kid that was picked on and now he is getting his revenge via internet message board.

• Content Count:  66

lol according to his profile he's 53. talking smack at 53. i guarantee he was a loser as a kid that was picked on and now he is getting his revenge via internet message board.

You could say that about most people who passionately talk smack on message boards, regardless of age.

You could say that about most people who passionately talk smack on message boards, regardless of age.

exactly

well, yes. until 10/21. then i'm 54.

so i'm semi-senescent. look it up.

i love knowing my posts compelled you to sniff my backtrail.

i'm weeping, weeping, at the reminder of my "loser as a kid" status. if only i had the chance to enjoy the pleasure of the company of morons like you.

sadly, or not so sadly, i focused on  life forms worthy of the effort.

and you should learn to respect your elders, if not your betters.

i'm both.

• Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

I posted this earlier... Sorry Dworp4... Your analysis was like a USF field goal this season... you missed badly on this one.

For those that don't know, Gruehls is one heck've an individual. When I went to school at Wittenberg for that lonely cold semester and was dating the school nurse in 2002, he got us tickets to the Cinci-OSU game and also made sure I had some flow to enjoy Oktoberfest with her.

Gruehls and I met originally after some message board banter during the GreenbergOpolis days in 2001. Vicki Mitchell and the USF foundation hooked a group of us tenters up with flights for the CUSA tourney. Gruehls brought us bagels and OJ to the hotel one morning out of his own goodwill... I'm not sure about the other guys, but I was hung over like a champ that morning (a good portion of the group that got flown up to the 'Nati were some serious drinkers in college).

This past year, he called me out of the blue and sent four slabs of ribs from the Montgomery Inn to my parents house in Manassas, VA. I was flying back for the Washington Nationals home opener, and he wanted me to do the tailgate with my dad in style.

I believe I'm down big time (actually, I know I'm down big time) in the actual payouts to Gruehls for all the losses USF has accumulated over the last three years to the 'Nati. I'm suppose to send something from Arizona that we're known for, but the only thing that comes to mind are tacos, burritos, and illegal aliens (he can get that in Cinci on a random street corner). Every year though, he comes back with the same bet on the table (maybe he enjoys my personal misery). I offered my tickets in the endzone for him and his immediate family for this year's game since I can't make it - and he didn't take me up on it.

Once again though... I'm taking the rib bet. I feel a lot more confident this year than the last season.

A little history on our token Cinci fan... Gruehls played football at Northwestern back in the late 70's. He finished law school at Vandy in the early 80's. When I last visited him in 2002, his office window was overlooking 3/4 of the field for where the Reds play. I had never seen views of a stadium like he had... it was pretty awesome to say the least and to think he got to watch Ken Griffey Jr. daily while he was working. He's a great guy that loves his Bearcats!

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

bulls will dominate

\

this will be usf's coming out party

I posted this earlier... Sorry Dworp4... Your analysis was like a USF field goal this season... you missed badly on this one.

okay? big deal. i'll survive. get my name right next time.

bulls will dominate

\

this will be usf's coming out party

hmmmmm.

good luck the rest of the way Bulls.

run the table.

Archived