• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

This sucks....just found out my seat is in the 300 level

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  20
  • Days Won:  0

My first USF game and i'll be way on top "300 LVL". I was hoping to be in the north or south zones with everybody else. I'm a student so they said its free but I would've paid anyways....oh well.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  2,277

Well the more games you go to the more priority points you get and the better seats you get.  Just hang in there and keep going to the games!

• Content Count:  1,390

My first USF game

That's why man! Us people down in the 100/200 have been out at soccer, volleyball, etc. games all year! It's a reward for our support, I suppose.

Just keep going and you'll get the points to get seats in the 100/200 level!

• Content Count:  149

My first USF game and i'll be way on top "300 LVL". I was hoping to be in the north or south zones with everybody else. I'm a student so they said its free but I would've paid anyways....oh well.

Go buy a ticket and give your student ticket to someone who can't afford one.  Or you could sell it on craigslist.  You'll have PLENTY of opportunities to sit in the lower section at future games.  This game is going to be great to watch anywhere you sit!!

• Content Count:  2,478

That's exactly why I bought season tickets! Worth the money and not having to deal with the lottery

That's exactly why I bought season tickets! Worth the money and not having to deal with the lottery

As long as you have a decent amount of loyalty points, there's nothing to really deal with for the lottery.

• Content Count:  2,994
  • Days Won:  4

i only did student tickets in 2007. once they went to the "loyalty" points ********, it basically ****** everyone who didn't live in tampa. because, you know, it makes perfect sense for me to drive from lakeland for volleyball or soccer....

but i'd say sell or give the ticket away and get your own if there is some left on the lower level (check for ticket forum here). i'd be giving mine away too just as long as they wore green and were cheering on the bulls.

• Content Count:  5,241

Its all part of the grander scheme of shedding the commuter school image and making USF a school with campus life and a community.

Its all part of the grander scheme of shedding the commuter school image and making USF a school with campus life and a community.

+1

I love how we're starting to build where parking lots USED to be!

• Content Count:  20

Thanks guys. So I just checked on some tickets sites (from this forum) including USF's ticketmaster and there are no 100 or 200 level seats available.  Only 300 level are open. The lower level tickets I did find on other tix sites were selling them from $80-$200! I think I'll just take my free ticket and have a good time in the 300 level lol

Can we tailgate outside of ray jay? And what time is everyone getting there.

Archived