• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The talking heads.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,570
  • Days Won:  1

Hearing the crap thats being said about USF-FSU is totally disrespectful. Ok on FSU. They played UM tough and march up and down the field all night. Against J State, was maybe there worst game in decades. Then they take BYU to the woodshed, and looked great. While Miami climbs the polls. Then comes Saturday, and USF hammers them. Now all of a sudden FSU no good. Why can't USF be that good??? We all didn't know what type of team we had this year. Maybe the Bulls are that good this year. Can't wait til next season when we play UF. The headlines will read like this if we win. "A Tebow-less team loses to an inferior Bulls team from the Big East."

• Content Count:  3,749
  • Days Won:  3

FSU is a good team, don't be fooled. They have talent that could play anywhere in the country. We beat them, and they beat themselves. FSU was 1 play away from being 3-0 and Top 15 ranked. It is a great win no matter what the haters say.

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

I agree FSU is a good team and their QB performed about as well as he could considering all the pressure USF was bringing against him. Unless the FSU team decides to throw in the towel, which I don't think will happen, I expect they will have a good season.

For the most part, I don't think that USF has been disrespected. The fact that we were named the National Team of the Week by the Football writers when there were many other choices, as Greg pointed out, is quite an honor:

-- USF was honored as the Tostitos Fiesta Bowl National Team of the Week for the Bulls' upset of FSU. It's a big honor, considering South Carolina, Iowa and Oregon had wins against No. 4 Mississippi, No. 5 Penn State and No. 6 California in the same week.

• Content Count:  1,570
  • Days Won:  1

I agree FSU is a good team and their QB performed about as well as he could considering all the pressure USF was bringing against him. Unless the FSU team decides to throw in the towel, which I don't think will happen, I expect they will have a good season.

For the most part, I don't think that USF has been disrespected.

When they spoke of the game, it was like "Great game by USF, but what's wrong with FSU." Then they go on, and on. The stuff that FSU did to BYU and Miami was not a fluke. They're a good team. And what USF did to a great o-line, was no fluke either.

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

For the most part, I don't think that USF has been disrespected.

When they spoke of the game, it was like "Great game by USF, but what's wrong with FSU." Then they go on, and on. The stuff that FSU did to BYU and Miami was not a fluke. They're a good team. And what USF did to a great o-line, was no fluke either.

I think the fact that Jacksonville State had almost beaten FSU a couple of weeks ago leads some to question how strong they really are, despite them beating a highly ranked BYU the following week. If they had blown away JS then there wouldn't be as many questions raised about our victory over them.

• Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

First they're one f the more popular programs inthe country that mysteriously went to **** a few years ago...they're going to get the majority of the coverage on this one.

It's all on Jax State. After they killed BYU people just thought that was an off game, but from what I've heard fom most Nole fans if you put Jax State and USF right back to back on your TV you'd see the same thing an offense that moves and turns the ball over a lot and a defense that gives up a lot of long plays.

Archived