• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF in National Marketing Competition

JerseyBull06

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  815
  • Days Won:  0

The memebers of this board are always great about supporting both USF and it's members. I wanted to let everyone know about something exciting we have going on at USF through the American Marketing Association.

USF has once again been selected to compete in a yearly marketing competition, this year we will be representing USF in a national competition against 21 other universities. Utilizing a budget of $2500 provided by Honda a group of about 25 USF students will create their own advertising agency that is charged with creating and implementing a marketing campaign for the Honda Insight over the course of this semester. If our 'company' places in the top 3 in the competition 5 student representatives will be flown to California to present USF's campaign to Honda's executives. I don't have to tell you this is a great opportunity for us as students and to represent USF!

I am one of the two main coordinators on this project and am looking forward to showing that USF dominates not only on the field but in the classroom and the board room!

I will update how our team is doing throughout the sememster and may ask for help from the Bulls family throughout!

Thanks for your time and GO BULLS!

- Noel

Coordinator

Blue Phoenix Group

2010 Honda Insight Marketing Compeition

• 4 weeks later...

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  815
  • Days Won:  0

Alright guys -- Our FACEBOOK page is officially up! If you are a student or recent alumni PLEASE become a fan and send the link to your friends and fellow students to become fans as well.

Here is the link: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Your-Future-is-INSIGHT/152769039825#/pages/Your-Future-is-INSIGHT/152769039825?ref=ts

or you can search "Your future is Insight" on facebook and it should bring it up

We'll be updating the page with information on our events and already have a discussion board where you can discuss what your future has in store for you. Just take a moment to put something short on there...please keep it clean as this is a serious page and everything we do is monitored by Honda!

UF's group already has over 600+ fans and well we can't let UF beat us!

Archived