• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

For Jim and Matt

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,261
  • Days Won:  0

http://www.gamedayguide.com/preferences/SOUTHFLORIDA.htm

That doesn't work for you?

or maybe the PDF version: http://www.gamedayguide.com/preferences/SOUTHFLORIDA.pdf

[NOTE: This site will require you to pay for this starting when the BCS comes out.]

Nope. Strange, I know. If I put the address in google I can get week 5 but week 6 just comes up blank. Can you screengrab it or something?

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  407
  • Days Won:  0

rh0i8m.jpg

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,673
  • Days Won:  424

thanks

but it is not 100% accurate.

for example...the gator game on that site is only listed as ESPN360 when in fact it is on Sun.

plus i would rather give a list of specific games that are on in tampa on the channels we have. 

and jim's list is more geared towards what each game means to USF, not really what games are on tv.

again...thanks for the help though.  i never saw that site before.  i usually just use my remote and it really only takes me about 25-30 minutes to make that list.  and i would do it for myself even if i didnt post it.  so it probably takes me an extra 10 minutes to type it out.

Just don't forget that now you have a reason to include the HD choices, also ....  ;)

Archived