• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Two tickets for USF VS Wofford

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  13
  • Days Won:  0

I have two fee tickets to the Wolford game. Section 327 row DD seats 3&4. However, I want to give these to a true Bull fan that bleeds Green and Gold. Also, I don't want these resold.

Sorry, a typing error. Wofford

• Content Count:  2,052

Steaky, you giving? I taking! I need 2 tickets and rest assured they will be going to Great bulls fans, ME! I will not sell these! Please check out our website and join us sometime at our tailgate. www.bullstailgating.com Check the photos for Reaper, that's me. I could not afford seasoners this year, so these are a welcomed offer. Just let me know. Thanks.  Reaper

I sent you an email. I'm also going to include the Charleston Southern game. I can't make either. I need an address. Just invite me to your tailgate for the WVA and Miami game. I will be there for sure. Maybe the Louisville game also. I will be at the FSU game.

• Content Count:  2,052

Steaky, sent the info to you and once again...Thank You!!! Of course you are most welcomed to our tailer at any time. Consider this a cover all invite for you and your friends!!!      Reaper ;D

Tickets on the way. Sould have them by Friday. I sent them priority mail. I included tickets for 2 games. Enjoy, and I will take you up on the tailgate for at least one game. I'm bringing my one girlfriend to the Miami game and we will need to find a tailgate. Thanks very much for the invite.

Archived