• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bulls Fan Fest...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

Is there any truth to the rumor that CJL and Brett will be conducting board drills - best 2 out of 3 for charity? Heard CJL will let Brett wear a helmet, though he doesn't plan on wearing one himself.  Please cover the little ones ears, in case any profanity is heard.  Go BULLS and have fun at the event.

I'd pay to see it.

How about this, lets let the two kids that Brett wrote a negative article about lhead to the line of scrimmage and come out of the stance and block him.  He can have pads, no pads for them to try to make it fair.  After he picks his weak a$$ self up off the ground 10 times, and starts to look at the bruises, he might have a better appreciation for the sport and mental toughness it requires.  I may not be an expert as I only played HS ball, but I hate when these pansie types who have never taken a snap or been hit at the line start telling people how they should act.  I'd pay money to see that especially if they didn't take it easy on him and played like they do in a scrimmage or game.

• Content Count:  4,738
  • Days Won:  0

wrapping up vaca on siesta key...would have liked to take the son.  Maybe next year.

• Content Count:  261
  • Days Won:  1

Thinking about taking the wife and kids for some photo ops (would like to get a picture of Grothe or Selvie holding my one year old son).  Then head over to Busch Gardens for an evening in Jungala/Dragonland one last time before school starts.  Anyone want to join us for a play date? 

Archived