• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

BIG EAST joke of the day

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

No way Butgers wins the BE this season... I also like how this guy fails to include "Big Wins" for the other 6 teams ranked on his list...

• Content Count:  7,043
  • Days Won:  11

This has to be the joke today, it was in the ESPN Blog friday mailbag:

Rutgers Al from Bergenfield, N.J., writes: What do you think of the possibility of Rutgers one day being regarded as "USC of the East?"

Brian Bennett: Maybe in about 200 years, after all other teams east of the Mississippi River give up football. I kid. Rutgers is building toward something nice. But let's see them get to something better than the Papajohns.com or International bowl before we start throwing the superlatives around, shall we?

Enjoy.

• Content Count:  46
  • Days Won:  0

Cowherd is BSPN's joke of the year. 

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,064
  • Days Won:  469

A Big East joke of the day that doesn't directly involve Syracuse Football...amazing!

• Content Count:  46

http://www.mybearterritory.com/cal_bears_football_files/2009_Schedule_Big_East.htm

I thoguht this was a pretty good schedule format.  You an check out other confeerences as well.

• Content Count:  209

49-16

RSK

you fail to mention the other 2 victories.  I'm looking for the excuse about the loss this year.  Was it the ref on a bad P.I. or a missed 2 pt. conversion.  Oh, I know Selvie was hurt and Grothe was playing on a bad ankle.  No, Ford was over weight, so that hurt the running game.

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

49-16

RSK

you fail to mention the other 2 victories.  I'm looking for the excuse about the loss this year.  Was it the ref on a bad P.I. or a missed 2 pt. conversion.  Oh, I know Selvie was hurt and Grothe was playing on a bad ankle.  No, Ford was over weight, so that hurt the running game.

No excuses the team just came out and took a big **** on the field that day.  The knights did what any decent team would have done to us that saturday, kick our heads in. 

• Content Count:  7,043
  • Days Won:  11

49-16

Wow! RutgersScarletKnight must be Rutgers Al from Bergenfield, N.J.....How can a Rutgers fan be angry at the post? I guess he longs to be the USC of the East.

Archived