• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Cincy DESTROYED Southern Miss

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

52-24 in Hattiesburg!

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  24
  • Content Count:  164
  • Days Won:  0

That is fan-frickin-tastic.  Anything that shuts up the USM crowd is a good thing.  For the next week, the Bearcats are my new favorite team.

• Topic Count:  141
  • Content Count:  2,661

Man, losing to Army sure lit a fire under that team's ass. They're 5-4 and their other remaining game is @Louisville, so they're going to be motivated for our visit.

• Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  128

It may be wonderful to all that hate USM but keep in mind that makes our game against cincy a must win now for any dreams of a bowl game.  I know a bowl is a long shot but I try to keep the dream alive and I believe that even if we win six but with a loss to cincy they will get the invite.  I could be wrong.  Heck winning six games this year is a long shot but I will keep on hoping.  First off of course is ECU but then comes cincy and I would love to end there bowl chances.

Guest S.  Bien
It may be wonderful to all that hate USM but keep in mind that makes our game against cincy a must win now for any dreams of a bowl game.  I know a bowl is a long shot but I try to keep the dream alive and I believe that even if we win six but with a loss to cincy they will get the invite.  I could be wrong.  Heck winning six games this year is a long shot but I will keep on hoping.  First off of course is ECU but then comes cincy and I would love to end there bowl chances.

There is no doubt that the next four games will not be push overs.  ECU is playing a better brand of football than over the past three years, UC has stepped up, Memphis is almost bowl eligible, and ditto for Pitt.  For USF, that's good.  If we want to make improvements and build for 05' then we might as well do it against quality opponents.  If we go 3-1 over the next four, which we're capable of but we must continue to improve, then that will set the foundation for bigger things.  Let's do it against some sound opponents, and play our way into a bowl game.  We have the players to do it they must continue to click like they did in the second half of UAB!

By the way, would someone yell at Royal during pre-game warm-ups or in the lockerroom before each game.  That kid was the best I've ever seen him play in the second half of UAB.

• Topic Count:  141
  • Content Count:  2,661

Cincinnati will destr... ah hell, it stopped being funny weeks ago.

• Topic Count:  724
  • Content Count:  10,219

52-24 in Hattiesburg!

thank you cinci, now the cusa crown is UL's to lose

sweet, still wish we were in the running