• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Found the roster for NCAA 10......

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,890
  • Days Won:  0

Roster are definitely not accurate - UCF B- B- B-  . . . enough said.

saw that too, what a joke!

EA is located in orlando with alot of UCF alumni working for them.

• Content Count:  7,890

sorry to say but usf's roster is overrated also

Steve how did every thing go with the Doc?

• Content Count:  565

I'm playing USF vs. Boise State.

Grothe has 2 interceptions in the first half.

We've been in the red zone 3 times, scoring once.

I'm outgaining Boise almost four-fold, and only up by 7.

This game is getting too realistic for me.

Also, it's a clear signal to PS2 fans that they need to upgrade, because PS2 graphics aren't getting better. I just paid 40 bucks for a roster upgrade.

• Content Count:  5,241

Yeah, the game is getting much more realistic!

However, I still beat ucf 49-14. Never underestimate the speed option

• Content Count:  3,594
  • Days Won:  3

I got some decent feedback last season when I did the game-for-game simulations.  I'll do 'em again, but only one game per Saturday.  That way, the Bowl game will be the Saturday before the regular season starts.  It's my way of passing time.

Since there's only 52+ days left, I'll do the first three games in one post.  Then I'll start with FSU on the 25th, and since it's the game of the year (IMHO), I'll do an active update on the thread while the game's going on (if I'm watching something else on actual TV).

• Content Count:  14,407
  • Days Won:  13

Make sure you guys sign up for the Season Showdown. And if you do, don't go for it every 4th down! It actually takes points away from us. I sent a message to someone about his negative Sportsmanship score and asked him if he thought Leavitt would be proud and he stopped going for it, lol. As of this AM, I am #1 on Season Showdown on PS3, don't know for how long. As for the rosters, there is a new NCAA roster out in EA Locker eascncaa10 because the wrong roster got onto the discs. They are working on an update that will fix it. I haven't dl it so don't know what they have corrected USF to, but it only works for now in the dynasty modes. Anyway, I like USF as it is, Grothe can run, and can break through a tackle, although his accuracy is off, just like real life sometimes. Ford is quicker and I ripped off a 49 yard run the first game I played. The AI is MUCH harder in that it adapts like Madden did last year on "your level". For the first time I don't think sliders may be needed in dynasties.

Archived