• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF Alumni - Philadelphia/S. Jersey/Wilmington

Bausfkid

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  4,131
  • Days Won:  15

USF Alumni,

If you are in the Philly/S. Jersey/Wilmington area and would like to be involved in our 1,600 member alumni chapter please email me (Brandon) at bausfkid@comcast.net

We are always looking for new members.  Our chapter is very active and have been going strong since 2004. 

For information on a chapter or society near you please contact Merrell Dickey at 800-299-BULL or visit www.usfalumni.net for more details.

Go Bulls.

Brandon

• Content Count:  470
  • Days Won:  0

One of my really good friends and a huge Bulls supporter just graduated with me last week.  Afterwards, he returned to his hometown outside of Philadelphia to begin a career in the local police department.  I'll pass this information along to him.  Thanks for keeping the chapter strong up there.

I am also originally from the Philly area; my parents live in South Jersey, but I doubt that I return there permanently any time soon

• 1 month later...

The Philadelphia/S. Jersey/Wilmington USF Alumni Chapter is always looking for Bulls to join our chapter.  If you live in our area or know an alumni who does and would like more information please contact Chapter President, Joe Ebner at usfphilly@gmail.com or at home, 215-964-5675. 

You can also contact Chapter Vice-President, Brandon Aldridge at bausfkid@comcast.net

Thanks and Go Bulls!!!!!

• 2 months later...

Our next BIG chapter event is the USF Footbulls at Rutgers on Thursday, November 12.  For more information on joining us at the game email Jor Ebner of me.  Always a great time when our chapter gets together.

Go Bulls!

Archived