• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Mike Ford on the radar

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

I love the way people trash players just for the sake of saying something interesting. Mike has zero work ethic????? Are you serious? Until you have either worked out with him, played with him, or have a **** reliable source close to him that knows he doesn't work hard, just keep your mouth shut because you are contributing nothing.

And that Franks post said nothing about him having bad work ethic, just that he needs to keep hitting the weights and improving which is a very bland statement that can be said about any legit D1 athlete.

Stop being a fool, none of us have worked out with mike ford but plenty of us know coaches and/or players personally. anyone who knows someone in the system will tell you the same thing. mike ford doesn't give 110%. he thinks his natural ability is enough to go to the NFL.

everyone who is within will also tell you that mike ford can be a DOMINANT force if he gets his act together.

I'm a huge ford fan. HUGE. If you check my previous posts on Ford over the past two years you can see that.

We all want Ford to dominate and we all want him to be the best he can be.... i'm pretty sure that is the general consensus...

Mike Ford has ZERO work ethic.

It is really a shame because if he put his mind to it he could be one of the best backs we've ever seen at USF. He has all the talent in the world, just doesn't try.

How do you know about his work ethic?? Do you work out with him??

yes

Looks like you need to keep your "stories" straight .....   ;)

if you couldn't recognize that as sarcasm you need to have your head examined.

im 5`9 155lbs... can't match up with Ford :P I just don't see him standing over me, spotting me on the bench. 

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

I'm a huge ford fan. HUGE. If you check my previous posts on Ford over the past two years you can see that.

Mike Ford has ZERO work ethic.

Sounds like a HUGE Ford fan to me!!!  ;D

Maybe you meant this Ford ford_logo.jpeg

not a big fan of that ford... peep the archives.

Archived