• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Stan Heath came to Cracker Barrel on Easter

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  211
  • Days Won:  0

He actually ate the Homestyle Chicken,  two hand-breaded and deep-fried to a golden brown boneless chicken breasts served with two country vegetables and your choice of biscuits or corn muffins.  :) 

I forget what sides he ate...  and I'm trying to remember what his wife ate.  :(  All I remember is that her food wasn't made right the first tiime so I sent it back and had to deliver it later than the rest. 

I think his son had the Country Fried Steak. 

And p.s. it is not the best thing on the menu.  I would have to say that the grilled chicken BLT on grilled sourdough with colby cheese is the best thing on the menu.  It is delicious.  :)

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

Is it true that there is a federal mandate that every Cracker Barrel must be located within 200 yards of an Interstate on-ramp?

• Content Count:  2,118

When I was in high school Dicky V came and watched Sarasota-Booker beat the **** out of us for the district title. Then when i was like 6 or 7 I saw Vinny Testaverde (porbably spelled wrong) at a Dennys with his wife, he was pretty nice considering the Bucs traded his ass that year.  On the Griffey note, I saw him at Downtown Disney, he was pretty nice and laid-back guy.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,650
  • Days Won:  424

Is it true that there is a federal mandate that every Cracker Barrel must be located within 200 yards of an Interstate on-ramp?

If there is, the BBD location is in violation and must be shut down immediately ...

• Content Count:  508
  • Days Won:  1

He actually ate the Homestyle Chicken,  two hand-breaded and deep-fried to a golden brown boneless chicken breasts served with two country vegetables and your choice of biscuits or corn muffins.  :)  

I forget what sides he ate...  and I'm trying to remember what his wife ate.  :(   All I remember is that her food wasn't made right the first tiime so I sent it back and had to deliver it later than the rest.  

I think his son had the Country Fried Steak. 

And p.s. it is not the best thing on the menu.  I would have to say that the grilled chicken BLT on grilled sourdough with colby cheese is the best thing on the menu.  It is delicious.  :)

Good choice Coach!

The Homestyle Chicken is great, I think it is only served on Sunday though.  I can only hope that one of his side idem was fried okra.  You are also correct that the BLT is delicous, but I will always prefer the Country Fried Steak.

It is harder to find Cracker Barrel the further north and west you go... (none in California and very few above the Mason Dixon Line)

• Content Count:  2,118

I like the Country Fried Shrimp platter with hashbrown cassarole, steak fries and hushpuppies with a sweet tea.

Archived