• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Crowd for Spring Game....

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  219
  • Days Won:  0

I did, but took me  awhile since I had JURY DUTY! ...  and then had to do 5 graduate classes worth of work in the evenings ... LOL

You could probably have gotten out of jury duty if you just mentioned you're a graduate student.

I mentioned I'm a graduate student and had an exam "around" when they wanted me and they let me out.

Or as homer simpson would say "the trick is to say you're prejudice against every race."

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

i plan on going with a few friends. how is it going to be painful to watch?

Its a low scoring tug of war style game... almost all defense and no offense, or should I say lack of offense... what was last years score 9-7  ???

i plan on going with a few friends. how is it going to be painful to watch?

If you can make it past halftime you're a real trooper it's just quite boring from a fan perspective unless you're uber into the X's and O's of football. It's fun to play who's who on the field though and Rocky is always entertaining.

its fun to tailgate

Agreed. Unless you're advocating to be tailgating while the game is in session.

I'm not sure if there is a more annoying type of people than these people; the ones that tailgate during a game. This seemed to be more prevalent than usual last year. Of course, the only way I even noticed was because I bolted from more games early last year than usual (e.g. Syracuse, Rutgers). Still, even immediately after games they were there clearly not because they had just started re-tailgating either.

its fun to tailgate

Agreed. Unless you're advocating to be tailgating while the game is in session.

I'm not sure if there is a more annoying type of people than these people; the ones that tailgate during a game. This seemed to be more prevalent than usual last year. Of course, the only way I even noticed was because I bolted from more games early last year than usual (e.g. Syracuse, Rutgers). Still, even immediately after games they were there clearly not because they had just started re-tailgating either.

First, that happens at a lot of colleges... people who go to the game just to tailgate and never enter the stadium... specially if the game is broadcast over the air...

Second, "bolted from ... games early" ??  WTF?? Unless there was an emergency, you had to work, or needed to get the kiddies home there's no excuse for that either...  People who leave early are as annoying than the tailgate-only crowd...

• Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

Being that it's Easter on Sunday, I think attendance will take a hit. I won't be in town this weekend.

It's actually on Saturday...

Too bad you can't make it.

Yup, the Spring Game is Saturday, and Easter is on Sunday. What I should have clarified is that a lot of folks will be travelling out of town for the Easter Holiday weekend, thus taking a bite out of the Saturday Spring Game. Thanks for keeping me on my toes, Jim.

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

If you can make it past halftime you're a real trooper it's just quite boring from a fan perspective unless you're uber into the X's and O's of football. It's fun to play who's who on the field though and Rocky is always entertaining.

Yessir...my nephew loves to see Rocky, and Rocky is ALWAYS in the crowd, workin' it like a 2 dollar ho.

Archived