• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Rutgers Summer Term banner here

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  869
  • Days Won:  0

Every now and again something happens on the board that truly is wild.  I just saw a Rutger Summer Term in the banner ad at the top of the thebullspen screen.  Go figure. Hopefully this is just a random ad and not a indicator of things to come.

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Ha! Ha!

I see it now.

They really are ball breakers. LOL

• Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

Every now and again something happens on the board that truly is wild.  I just saw a Rutger Summer Term in the banner ad at the top of the thebullspen screen.  Go figure. Hopefully this is just a random ad and not a indicator of things to come.

It is a google adsense ad. Ad-sense tried to match relevant ads with the content of the website. This forum is obviously a USF site and there is a lot of Big East discussion.

Whenever you see "ads by google" it is a pay per click ad. Meaning every time a sponsored google ad is clicked, the advertiser pays for the traffic generated.

Now... I'm not telling anyone to do anything but.....

Every time someone clicks that ad, Rutgers pays thebullspen. :D:D:D:D

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

It is a google adsense ad. Ad-sense tried to match relevant ads with the content of the website. This forum is obviously a USF site and there is a lot of Big East discussion.

Whenever you see "ads by google" it is a pay per click ad. Meaning every time a sponsored google ad is clicked, the advertiser pays for the traffic generated.

Well in that case, I'll be up for some time.  ;D

• Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

Well in that case, I'll be up for some time.  ;D

google is smarter than you... :P

google will only give credit for one click from the ip address if google considers what you are doing abuse.

best thing to do would be to click it once a day from MANY DIFFERENT IP addresses :P

• Content Count:  1,304
  • Days Won:  2

Wonder why the name Rutgers keeps popping up on this site...

• Content Count:  5,249
  • Days Won:  2

my favorite was the "BEST PLACE TO GET CHICAGO BULLS TICKETS!"

apparently the "sense" in "adsense" is merely a rhetorical device.

Archived