• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

congrats bulls...

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  17,490
  • Days Won:  13

cincy has been our kryptonite in hoops for ages.... the only win against UC that I can remember was mac in the cusa tourney... other than that, they've owned us.  Feels good to finally get a regular season win against them.

[/quote

we are 3-2 in our last 5 vs them

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,636
  • Days Won:  424

Cinci looked worn out after their 3 games in 6 days [which the ESPNU commentators reminded us of repeatedly],

That did get freaking old ... It's not like USF was down here resting for a week waiting for them to come in. We had a game around 48 hours ago where our two key players played the full 40.

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  3,307
  • Days Won:  1

cincy has been our kryptonite in hoops for ages...

They've been USF's kryptonite in pretty much every sport, even if USF has a much better team. Football, basketball, baseball, I even think they've tripped us up in soccer.

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

They single handedly kicked us out of the Big East Baseball Tourney last year by beating us twice.  They weren't close games either.  They had some good players that have graduated or got drafted, but I think they're still dangerous on the diamond.

Archived