• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Brooks, Dunn done in Tampa Bay

Stier

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

I hope the Yucs go 0-16

You should just be happy that the Lions did do that so it knocked Miami off the record for most losses in a season ....

Yet they still got a win in that season.  Nothing says futility more than not getting a single solitary win or tie, which is why it has only happened 2 times.  One of those 2 times was to your bucs.  Go away. 

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,736
  • Days Won:  425

I hope the Yucs go 0-16

You should just be happy that the Lions did do that so it knocked Miami off the record for most losses in a season ....

Yet they still got a win in that season.  Nothing says futility more than not getting a single solitary win or tie, which is why it has only happened 2 times.  One of those 2 times was to your bucs.  Go away. 

LOL ... 15 losses is 15 losses. Lions did us both a favor. You go away .... what are loser Fins fans doing on this thread anyway? 

I hope the Yucs go 0-16

LOL ... 15 losses is 15 losses. Lions did us both a favor. You go away .... what are loser Fins fans doing on this thread anyway? 

One win is better than 0 wins no matter what way you slice it.  Which teams had the better winning %?  Yeah, thought so.  Having a winning %>>>>>>Not having a winning % 24/4/365.  Keep trying sport.   

I hope the Yucs go 0-16

One win is better than 0 wins no matter what way you slice it.  Which teams had the better winning %?  Yeah, thought so.  Having a winning %>>>>>>Not having a winning % 24/4/365.  Keep trying sport.

LOL ... whatever you say .... If it makes you fell better,  a 6% winning % IS better than a 0%, you must be very proud ..... and  you didn't answer the question why you losers are on this thread?

I hope the Yucs go 0-16

LOL ... whatever you say .... If it makes you fell better,  a 6% winning % IS better than a 0%, you must be very proud ..... and  you didn't answer the question why you losers are on this thread?

Idle hands are the devils playground.  Also for someone who was a Colt's fan in the last few years what are you doing here buddy?  Some fan you are changing your allegiance during a season because your team was down.   

I hope the Yucs go 0-16

Idle hands are the devils playground.

Very nice response.  :thumbsup

Also for someone who was a Colt's fan in the last few years what are you doing here buddy?  Some fan you are changing your allegiance during a season because your team was down.

:-\ ... Not sure where you got that from. I think I did jump on the Colts bandwagon briefly during the playoffs of their Super Bowl year just because of Tony .... Other than that I have been a long suffering Bucs fan since day one .... which explains my sunny, bubbly personality.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,508
  • Days Won:  13

I hope the Yucs go 0-16

Very nice response.   :thumbsup

Also for someone who was a Colt's fan in the last few years what are you doing here buddy?  Some fan you are changing your allegiance during a season because your team was down.

:-\ ... Not sure where you got that from. I think I did jump on the Colts bandwagon briefly during the playoffs of their Super Bowl year just because of Tony .... Other than that I have been a long suffering Bucs fan since day one .... which explains my sunny, bubbly personality.

Trip has always been a Bucs fan. Everyone has their flaws

I hope the Yucs go 0-16

I can respect that seeing how much Tony did for the bucs and the Tampa Bay area.  Credibility (in my eyes) restored. 

I hope the Yucs go 0-16

I can respect that seeing how much Tony did for the bucs and the Tampa Bay area.

Tony, along with the Glazers, will always be remembered and respected by the lifelong Bucs fans for turning this franchise around ...

I hope the Yucs go 0-16

I can respect that seeing how much Tony did for the bucs and the Tampa Bay area.

Tony, along with the Glazers, will always be remembered and respected by the lifelong Bucs fans for turning this franchise around ...

Archived