• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Speaking of the Economy... HOT at FSU??!? Please say they will.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  645
  • Days Won:  0

But I only have one problem with them this past season... The subject of the halftime show this past season was terrible.  Really, cartoons???  .....But hopefully this upcoming season, there is a much better halftime show...

That show was one of three different shows the band played last year.  Maybe you missed the others at halftime of the regular season games...

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  508
  • Days Won:  1

But I only have one problem with them this past season... The subject of the halftime show this past season was terrible.  Really, cartoons???  .....But hopefully this upcoming season, there is a much better halftime show...

That show was one of three different shows the band played last year.  Maybe you missed the others at halftime of the regular season games...

Right on!  Thanks, I was not able to make it to many home games (only 2 home, 1 away and the bowl game)  I try to make it down for as many games as I can and any close to where I live (NC State/WVU).  I am sure that the other show's were great. 

Guest USF-TechGuy

Right on!  Thanks, I was not able to make it to many home games (only 2 home, 1 away and the bowl game)  I try to make it down for as many games as I can and any close to where I live (NC State/WVU).  I am sure that the other show's were great. 

I think i enjoyed the halftime show against UConn the most (besides us beating them.)

We had two baton twirlers there, and they were using fire.

Archived