• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Jacquain Williams

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,241
  • Days Won:  0

Obviously this coach sucks because 2 of his star players stood him up

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Coach is on the take with Nebraska! 

I DECLARE SHENANIGANS!!!!

KyleSouthPark.gif

It doesn't even have to be money. It can just be pressure.

For example, Nebraska might send a lot of players to a particular JUCO and EXPECTS that when they have other quality players they will push them in their direction. I'm sure Nebraska isn't happy about losing TWO JUCO All-Americans to USF, and can threaten the JUCO coach that if he can't get them to sign with Nebraska then they will take their future business elsewhere and not send HS players to them nor recruit their players. JUCO's get players to come to them based on their abillity to get them scholarships to big time college programs.

• Content Count:  56
  • Days Won:  0

No worries, Jacquain is now officially a Bull:

-- USF has confirmed that Fort Scott linebacker Jaquian Williams, originally from Riverview, has signed as the 29th member of the incoming class (30 if you count defensive tackle Anthony Hill, who is already on campus.) Again, that means at least four signees will not be part of the team this fall, whether as academic casualties going to junior college, or as grayshirts arriving in January. And I still count USF with only 22 scholarships available, so there will have to be additional attrition to allow a full 25 to join the Bulls in August ...

http://blogs.tampabay.com/usf/2009/02/morning-after-r.html

He needs to be added to the stickied thread...

• Content Count:  3,649
  • Days Won:  4

Coach is on the take with Nebraska! 

I DECLARE SHENANIGANS!!!!

KyleSouthPark.gif

It doesn't even have to be money. It can just be pressure.

For example, Nebraska might send a lot of players to a particular JUCO and EXPECTS that when they have other quality players they will push them in their direction. I'm sure Nebraska isn't happy about losing TWO JUCO All-Americans to USF, and can threaten the JUCO coach that if he can't get them to sign with Nebraska then they will take their future business elsewhere and not send HS players to them nor recruit their players. JUCO's get players to come to them based on their abillity to get them scholarships to big time college programs.

Either way I still say: SHENANIGANS!!!

shenanigans3.jpg

Archived