• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

When does schedule come out?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  329
  • Days Won:  0

I know this has probably been asked, but does anyone know a rough estimate of when the complete schedule comes out? I vaguely remember it being in April, but I may be wrong. I know ACC comes out in april, just double checking on the Big East.

Trying to possibly plan an event in the early fall and can't have it conflict with a home game.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,489
  • Days Won:  13

we were a few weeks after the ACC last year

• Content Count:  37,650
  • Days Won:  29

I think end of Feb.

• Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

Last year came out at the end of February.  Changes - such as Thursday and Sunday night games - usually come out in April.

Aside: dear god, please not more than 1 off-Saturday home game.  Perhaps, just 1 Friday game and no Thursday games (they suck)

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

Hey at least it's not another leap year...only 28 days in February.  :)

Last year came out at the end of February.  Changes - such as Thursday and Sunday night games - usually come out in April.

Aside: dear god, please not more than 1 off-Saturday home game.  Perhaps, just 1 Friday game and no Thursday games (they suck)

Expect at least three non-Saturday games.  My guess one of each (Thursday on the road, Friday at RayJay, Sunday on the road).

In fact, I am willing to bet ESPN will look to move the Miami game to the Friday after Thanksgiving.

• Content Count:  37,650
  • Days Won:  29

In fact, I am willing to bet ESPN will look to move the Miami game to the Friday after Thanksgiving.

Seems ESPN just signed Oregon & Oregon St. to the game on Friday of ThanxGivin . . .

Seems ESPN just signed Oregon & Oregon St. to the game on Friday of ThanxGivin . . .

Noon game on ESPN is the Egg Bowl (Ole Miss - Mississippi St)... The Civil War could be that night... with the South Florida-"South" Florida rumble at 3:30...

• Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

Expect at least three non-Saturday games.  My guess one of each (Thursday on the road, Friday at RayJay, Sunday on the road).

It doesn't bother me as much when road games are on funky days.  I pretty much have to take a vacation day to go to roadies anyways.  It just bothers me to have to take a day off work or not tailgate at a home game.

Archived