• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF 2009 recruiting class ranked #30

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,692
  • Days Won:  2

BE and State Rankings:

11. UF

13. FSU

15. UM

17. WVU

26. Rutgers

30. USF

38. Pitt

53. Cinci

58. UCF

71. UConn

76. L'Ville

100. FIU

105. Cuse

120. FAU

• Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

I don't know what Cuse is doing, but according to the sites they only have 5 commits (3 - 2star, and 2 -1star guys).  They better get some people their or they could get blown out worse than they are in 2 or 3 years.

As for us, we're giving out scholarships on borrowed time.  I'm sure we'll get some more, but plan on seeing some decommits, grey shirts, and non qualifiers.

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

I don't know what Cuse is doing, but according to the sites they only have 5 commits (3 - 2star, and 2 -1star guys).  They better get some people their or they could get blown out worse than they are in 2 or 3 years.

As for us, we're giving out scholarships on borrowed time.  I'm sure we'll get some more, but plan on seeing some decommits, grey shirts, and non qualifiers.

There are 3 kids that are probably not going to qualify. 

• Content Count:  3,403
  • Days Won:  0

2 of those I hope do qualify, but we'll see.

There are also a few I'd like to see greyshirted or something but I'm sure the coaches don't want to burn any bridges with HS coaches.

There are also a few I'd like to see greyshirted or something but I'm sure the coaches don't want to burn any bridges with HS coaches.

Pretty sure im hoping the same two will qualify. 

• Content Count:  3,403
  • Days Won:  0

heh.  At least if they don't we seem to have more people interested than spaces to put them this year.

heh.  At least if they don't we seem to have more people interested than spaces to put them this year.

Yup, this class is shaping up to be something special. 

Archived