• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Tebow staying in school....

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,241
  • Days Won:  0

Dont underestimate Urban Meyer, his next QB will be ready

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Yeah the guy is a good coach so i expect to see more Brantley late when the games get out of hand.  Qb's besides Tebow only had 30 passing attempts this past season.   

• 2 weeks later...

• Content Count:  130
  • Days Won:  0

Yeah the guy is a good coach so i expect to see more Brantley late when the games get out of hand.  Qb's besides Tebow only had 30 passing attempts this past season.   

Keep in mind that's about 9% of the passes UF made this year, and 28 of those were Brantley, though he took a lot more snaps then that but obviously we weren't passing as much in the 4th quarter.

Compared to USF where about 6% of the total passes when to players other than Grothe and BJ got just 5 pass attempts in.

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Keep in mind that's about 9% of the passes UF made this year, and 28 of those were Brantley, though he took a lot more snaps then that but obviously we weren't passing as much in the 4th quarter.

Compared to USF where about 6% of the total passes when to players other than Grothe and BJ got just 5 pass attempts in.

I think Myer will pass more in those situations this year.  He may catch some flack for "running it up" but you gotta do what's best for your team not the opponent.

Archived