• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

I had the worst dream. I dreamt we lost to Oral Roberts. Hilarious

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  997
  • Days Won:  1

oru.jpg

Huh?

Ok, not so G.D. hilarious.

Um, someone explain what happened to the promise of a new coach, year, players joining the team late. This begs one question: can they throw us out of the Big East? They should for roundball.

• Content Count:  997
  • Days Won:  1

I was in denial for days but finally had to face the reality. I was thinking that it may be a blessing in disguise. It wasn't good before but hope still lingered but now all expectations/hopes are done. Any more wins are bonus this year. The pressure to be mediocre is off the team and now they have to face the fact that they are not good and have to accept coaching, basketball crown tattoos or not you have to know that you are not good after the start of this season. Now just enjoy any unexpected wins and ride it out while repeating the USF Mantra "Next year" "Next year" "Next year" "Next year" "Next year"

I still believe that Heath is a good coach and is the best man for the job. I (still) also think CRM was a good coach.

• Content Count:  1,037
  • Days Won:  0

Maybe they should bench Mercer and Gilchrist. At the beginning of the year at least games were competitive. I can't believe we lost by less than 3 points to both UAB and UVA! I don't believe Oral Roberts is any better than those teams. If Stan Heath can take kent state to the elite eight then I don't see why he can't make our team competitive against teams like wright state and niagra.

• Content Count:  6,502
  • Days Won:  0

WELCOME TO THE DARKSIDE

14687402_a01dc87896_m.jpg

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

usf needed to add a year to his contract last year to give prospective recruits confidence and bring stability to program

• Content Count:  6,348
  • Days Won:  8

Maybe they should bench Mercer and Gilchrist. At the beginning of the year at least games were competitive. I can't believe we lost by less than 3 points to both UAB and UVA! I don't believe Oral Roberts is any better than those teams. If Stan Heath can take kent state to the elite eight then I don't see why he can't make our team competitive against teams like wright state and niagra.

Oral Roberts is a horrible team  they are 3-8.  Let's put things in perspective about how bad this loss is:  Oral Roberts only 2 other wins are against a college called John Brown and to South Dakota State.  I expected somewhere close to a .500 record this year with competitive play in the BE this year.  I like Heath a lot.  I just don't have a lot of confidence right now on how we are going to play in the BE.  Was Dominique's play last year a fluke?  Why cant we ever find more than 1 guy to put it in the basket at the same time?

Archived