• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

More of the same next year

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

When next year arrives, offensive coordinator Greg Gregory already has determined one thing he’ll do differently.

“I do know this: We are not going to hold back on the quarterback running,†Gregory said. “When we run the quarterback, we are a far better football team.â€

. . . .

“The biggest thing is we’re hoping we get [running back] Mike Ford in real shape,†Gregory said. “We need to find out if he can be a big-time back. He’s shown flashes, Jamar Taylor and Moise Plancher have shown flashes, but you’d like to be more consistent with our run game.â€

http://sports.tboblogs.com/index.php/sports/related/C127/

I guess we'll run QB draw on 3d down again.  And again.

• Content Count:  3,749
  • Days Won:  3

everytime he opens his mouth to speak, my hatred for him grows. FIRE THIS BUM.

I bet if, statistically, we removed all the QB runs that came from dissolved pass plays (where Grothe can't find a receiver and runs up a gap), the YPC for QB runs would be miserable.

• Content Count:  1,894
  • Days Won:  0

so allow grothe to play to his strengths? HOW STUPID OF HIM! lol. Gregory amazes me.

Grothe should be close to 1,000 yards. If he does that, the pass will open up. His fake run like Teebow will work. We will be more successful. Runningbacks will be more successful. We can all figure it out during the season, but he couldn't.

Archived