• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

I like the new helmet look!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  711
  • Days Won:  0

Just wanted to say that I like the new white helmet and stripe look.  It looks good with white pants, I think.  I like it better than the gold ones.  Kind of reminds me of a green penn state with your logo on it.  Are these coming in next year?

• Content Count:  3,692
  • Days Won:  2

On the post game show, CJL acted like we have 2 helmet options now and acted as if we've had them all year, they were just waiting on the right time to wear them.

He said they thought about wearing them at the WVU game, but since it was Pat "White" night, wearing white wasn't the best idea.

Also said that since they won in them, we'll see them more next year.

• Content Count:  711

I hope we'll be getting new look jerseys and pants.  Black Jerseys for late games at home and away jerseys with black numbers.  We also hope for stripes on the sleeves and pants to match our helmet stripe.  Traditional similar to Aurburns unis...but in our colors, of course.

• Content Count:  1,037

I hope we'll be getting new look jerseys and pants.  Black Jerseys for late games at home and away jerseys with black numbers.  We also hope for stripes on the sleeves and pants to match our helmet stripe.  Traditional similar to Aurburns unis...but in our colors, of course.

I never understood why you guys don't have black uni's. I think it would look better than the gold. We are also looking into getting some black jerseys as well. I definitely think we will use the new helmet next year for at least one game.

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

WE ARE...

....not Marshall.

Archived