• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The Ladies of South Florida

Gunaxin

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1
  • Days Won:  0

Gunaxin would like to wish the Bulls luck in the St. Petersburg Bowl. And to help out with that, we have prepared a gallery of your lovely fans, cheerleaders, and dancers.

thumbs_usf_girls-098.jpg

http://www.gunaxin.com/usf-south-florida-fans-and-cheerleaders-sexy-hot/6439

And in case you haven't seen enough of Jenn Sterger, we have that too :

thumbs_jennsterger_usf-02.jpg

http://www.gunaxin.com/jenn-sterger-usf-bulls-fan/6427

Enjoy, and Good Luck!

• Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

Not one to throw any thing USF under the bus... but I bullieve our talent pool has dipped on our female recruitment since I graduated. Maybe the standards were a little easier back when I went to school... but the girls in the photos weren't overwhelmingly hot like the Sun Dolls and cheerleaders I saw on a weekly basis while going to basketball and football games between 1999 and 2004. Maybe we should lower our GPA standards back to what they used to be. Or, we should heavily recruit our Sun Dolls and Cheerleaders from the Mass Comm building (future television news ladies are always hotties). There's no reason why my current girlfriend who is 26 should be hotter than 99% of those girls in those photos (my g/f standards are higher than my hooking up standards by the way). And no, my g/f doesn't read this message board... so no brownie points for me. Just my two cents!

• Content Count:  5,249
  • Days Won:  2

There's no reason why my current girlfriend who is 26 should be hotter than 99% of those girls in those photos

pics or it didn't happen.

• Content Count:  4,738

Not one to throw any thing USF under the bus... but I bullieve our talent pool has dipped on our female recruitment since I graduated. Maybe the standards were a little easier back when I went to school... but the girls in the photos weren't overwhelmingly hot like the Sun Dolls and cheerleaders I saw on a weekly basis while going to basketball and football games between 1999 and 2004. Maybe we should lower our GPA standards back to what they used to be. Or, we should heavily recruit our Sun Dolls and Cheerleaders from the Mass Comm building (future television news ladies are always hotties). There's no reason why my current girlfriend who is 26 should be hotter than 99% of those girls in those photos (my g/f standards are higher than my hooking up standards by the way). And no, my g/f doesn't read this message board... so no brownie points for me. Just my two cents!

when did you graduate?  I have seen a dropoff since earlier this decade. 

• Content Count:  4,738

05 for me.  for some reason from your description ive had you pegged as this crazy guy i used to see at the basketball games

• Content Count:  3,084
  • Days Won:  2

(my g/f standards are higher than my hooking up standards by the way)

This is where i differ from most guys.  No doubt your GF standards are going to be higher than a grenande or two you may have hopped on in the past, but I can say I have been with some hookups who were extremely hot but would never make them my GF.  A GF  has to have good looks and a lot more, they have to be someone you can hang out with even after pillow talk.  If you saw my girl you would say she is attractive, hot, sexy, exotic and all of that, but IMO she would not bethe hottest girl I have ever hooked up with on a scale to 1-10.  So what i mean is I would take an 8 or a 9 that i get along with all day over a 10 i think is an idiot. 

Archived