• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF is not and never will be

SRQ

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Days Won:  7

Never say never.  Give him a couple of years and lets see what he can do.  I think the Sundome is a bad venue.  I pay $300 for my seat and students have better tickets than I do.  To me that is a problem.  Also, USF student fans don't like to come to sporting events they seem to have other things to do.

100% agree. the place is a dump

Ever been to Cameron Indoor -   venue won't make that difference.  Wins-attendance  Success/history = attendance.

you're actually comparing the sun dome to cameron indoor? i laugh at your stupidity. cameron indoor is one of the most prestigious and historic venues in all of sports so to compare it to the sun dome is a joke

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,737
  • Days Won:  425

Never say never.  Give him a couple of years and lets see what he can do.  I think the Sundome is a bad venue.  I pay $300 for my seat and students have better tickets than I do.  To me that is a problem.  Also, USF student fans don't like to come to sporting events they seem to have other things to do.

100% agree. the place is a dump

Ever been to Cameron Indoor -   venue won't make that difference.  Wins-attendance  Success/history = attendance.

you're actually comparing the sun dome to cameron indoor? i laugh at your stupidity. cameron indoor is one of the most prestigious and historic venues in all of sports so to compare it to the sun dome is a joke

I'm pretty sure the only one showing his ignorance here is you ..... as usual. His point obviously went over your head. Let's emphasize it again for the learning challenged ... "venue won't make that difference.  Wins=attendance  Success/history = attendance". You won't find a bigger dump in college football than the Orange Bowl but attendance wasn't a problem when Miami was a perennial contender .... You need to brush up on your college sports history.

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  4,879
  • Days Won:  0

Did the fact that usf is not and never will be a bball school really need to be stated?? 

Hate to burst anyone's bubble but USF is not a football school either.  When 80% of the 45000 students on campus don't make it to games you ain't a football school.

I think it is a fair observation that after 3 decades of play, USF has a very viable opportunity to be a football school.  Hasn't happened with bb and won't.

That a basketball-themed thread has over half of its posts concerning football just supports my theory.

Archived