• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

has anyone seen the teams Memphis beat?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

so to be a USF fan you have to wear the green and gold goggles?

Its great that you think we had a great season and are happy with the magicjack bowl. I am disapointed and think we should have done better. I must not be a real fan.

You think our season sucked and you hate our bowl.  Great, then don't go.  Show what a true fan you are by not supporting the team!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,508
  • Days Won:  13

so to be a USF fan you have to wear the green and gold goggles?

Its great that you think we had a great season and are happy with the magicjack bowl. I am disapointed and think we should have done better. I must not be a real fan.

You think our season sucked and you hate our bowl.  Great, then don't go.  Show what a true fan you are by not supporting the team!

im going dosent mean im happy with the season. 2-5 in Big East play is not a great accomplishment.

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,088
  • Days Won:  469

Again, who is calling it GREAT?  You?

• Content Count:  7,890
  • Days Won:  0

Did I say we had a great season? No. Hell I didn’t even say I was happy about the outcome of the season. What I did do is looked at who Memphis beat and made a comparison to who we beat and even my 2 yr old can see we play a higher level of talent than Memphis. Sorry but unlike some on the main board I do not look at only the negative and look towards the positives. I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT THE SEASON BUT THE GAME WHICH IS COMING UP.

Memphis did better against Louisville then we did

ummmmmmmm no Memphis lost to UL 35-28 at HOME and we lost 24-20 to UL at Louisville

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,088
  • Days Won:  469

Did I say we had a great season? No. Hell I didn’t even say I was happy about the outcome of the season. What I did do is looked at who Memphis beat and made a comparison to who we beat and even my 2 yr old can see we play a higher level of talent than Memphis. Sorry but unlike some on the main board I do not look at only the negative and look towards the positives. I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT THE SEASON BUT THE GAME WHICH IS COMING UP.

You must not have "high expectations".

:ROFLMAO

Fich boy is turning into Smazza Jr.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,508
  • Days Won:  13

u got me?

• Content Count:  298
  • Days Won:  1

oh, USF will be far and away our best W of the season... >:D

Archived