• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

UCF to remove GOL and hire UF's DC Charlie Strong as HC?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  879
  • Days Won:  0

Ileana's blog at the Sentinel says he is staying but they will be hiring someone to look into their training practices.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  637

Rival's site master Brandon has a hand in some of it.  He pimps up recruits no other school is recruiting, it's usually 0-2 star recruits with no solid 1-A offers that end up getting 3 stars.

Interesting.

It seems like UCF alum/fans are everywhere. From skewing Rivals rankings, to overrating themselves in NCAA Football 2009 by EA Sports.

• Content Count:  667

That's ********.  The main recruiting site (especially regarding UCF) is biased.  A brandon recrut is given an extra star.  Look at the on field performance. 

Um, the performance on the field?  We barely beat them, so I guess the recruiting rankings are pretty accurate.  If we are head and shoulders above UCF in recruiting, then why are we still having recruiting battles with them?  Josh Robinson picked UCF over us and michigan.

I think UCF has a lot to offer.  Good location and awesome facilities-- facilities better than ours.  Sure, we may have the BCS opportunities, but they've got other things going for them as well.

• Content Count:  879

That's ********.  The main recruiting site (especially regarding UCF) is biased.  A brandon recrut is given an extra star.  Look at the on field performance. 

Um, the performance on the field?  We barely beat them, so I guess the recruiting rankings are pretty accurate.  If we are head and shoulders above UCF in recruiting, then why are we still having recruiting battles with them?  Josh Robinson picked UCF over us and michigan.

I think UCF has a lot to offer.  Good location and awesome facilities-- facilities better than ours.  Sure, we may have the BCS opportunities, but they've got other things going for them as well.

I believe there is another reason Josh Robinson may have chosen UCF over everyone else...just don't know if I'm allowed to say or whether it is absolutely true.  So let's just say, there is a personal reason for doing so and it had nothing to do with football.

• Content Count:  6,557
  • Days Won:  3

Rival's site master Brandon has a hand in some of it.  He pimps up recruits no other school is recruiting, it's usually 0-2 star recruits with no solid 1-A offers that end up getting 3 stars.

Interesting.

It seems like UCF alum/fans are everywhere. From skewing Rivals rankings, to overrating themselves in NCAA Football 2009 by EA Sports.

Well, they have been sold a bag of goods by the administration.  It's like being in a fruedian cult.  They have a false sense of greatness and perpetually need to flaunt themselves

• Content Count:  6,557
  • Days Won:  3

We have more money than them.  They have facilities on loan from debt...  Did you watch the same game I did?  They certainly came back, but they had their ass handed to them the entire game other than that.  It was a boring game.  The talent gap between our teams is vast.  Coaching, now that is another story.  What sleeper cell do you belong to?

• Content Count:  637

We have more money than them.  They have facilities on loan from debt...  Did you watch the same game I did?  They certainly came back, but they had their ass handed to them the entire game other than that.  It was a boring game.  The talent gap between our teams is vast.  Coaching, now that is another story.  What sleeper cell do you belong to?

I agree, and we'll just ignore the thrashing the year before.

This years game was not nearly as close as the score indicated. We utterly dominated that game for all but 5 minutes.

Turns out, the complacency of ours in that game reared its head against more talented teams and we went 2-5 in our conference.

Archived