• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Off Miami Board- Marve& Garcia may transfer to USF

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,478
  • Days Won:  0

We would be stupid to accept Garcia to come here.

Marve and BJ Daniels would be great to compete against each other for the starting job. Marve has a cannon for an Arm. I know BJ is supposed to as well.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

usf must be hard up for positive press

• Content Count:  879

This rumor could have started from listening to announcers for the Miami games.  I have watched a couple of their games this year and the announcers say that there probably isn't enough room at Miami for both of them and that one of them will most likely transfer out.  There really isn't room at Miami for both of them.  I personally think Jacory is or will be a better QB than Marve, but I would take Marve in a heartbeat.  That's a no brainer.....

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Um. Garcia is at South Carolina... where he has been beaten out of the starting spot - maybe.

He is the starter for the bowl game, read the article i posted earlier in here......

• Content Count:  214

Too all the "we got too many Qbs now" guys.....are you kidding me? We have a mid-level 1-A college QB starting for us right now. Robert Mavre would be, in the opinion of many, a huge upgrade over that. If he wants to come home and play for us...WOOHOO!! It would mean that between he and Daniels, we should be able to have 1 difference maker at the most important offensive position.

As for is there really anything to this....who knows? The way he's been jerked around down there all season, I think there could certainly be some credence to it. When you have 2 Qbs, Mavre and Jacory Harris, who are completely different styles and skill sets, it is usually not a good idea to flip flop back and forth which is precisely what they have done all year. I think Shannon may realize this and in house has decided Harris is going to be his guy and they are going to tailor the offense around him. A mistake imo, but if it means Mavre comes to USF, I'm all for it.

• Content Count:  214

let these miami rejects go somewhere else

usf needs to recruit players that can immediately play

i guess bj daniels isnt all that

top qbs like these two would go to better programs

What a flip-flopper. I guess this just confirms why many people on here feel you are wasting everyone's time.

• Content Count:  637

let these miami rejects go somewhere else

usf needs to recruit players that can immediately play

i guess bj daniels isnt all that

top qbs like these two would go to better programs

What a flip-flopper. I guess this just confirms why many people on here feel you are wasting everyone's time.

Thanks for pointing this out.

smazza really came off as a bafoon here.

• Content Count:  1,894

Marve throws as many pic's as grothe. He is decent. I'm not sure he would be the answer after seeing him get beat out by jacory most of the time.

Archived