• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

God that felt great! Off the snide and guaranteed a winning record.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  997
  • Days Won:  1

I gotta tell you that I was not looking forward to the game last night. I had that impending feeling of pain and my stomach felt like I drank a quart of sour milk. It was a good game turned in by a team with nothing but pride to play for and I was proud of them. It wasn't a work of art, but then again life is not a work of art. (partially stolen from Norman Mclean) It was a good game and I love getting that winning feeling again. Hell it gives me hope against WVU. Thanks guys, Go Bulls!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  22,703
  • Days Won:  108

I feel pretty much the same way.  I went to the game with no expectations and was pleased with the effort, especially from the defense, and the outcome.  Will watch the WV game with no expectations and hope for the best.

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  5,249
  • Days Won:  2

yup.  great game by the defense.

it actually reminded me of the old Bulls from a few years ago:  winning games with stout defense and clawing and scratching anything we can on offense to finish the game with at least 1 more point than the other guys.

and it was certainly an entertaining game.  had fun the whole 4 hours.

Archived