• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Meanwhile, off the field

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,213
  • Days Won:  3

1.  All-American (former All-American) travels up to Gainesville to hang with his former position coach on the bye week;

2.  HC grandstands and de-balls the entire team in front of cameras on the sideline (as opposed to the locker room) at halftime of the Pitt game;

3.  Ty Mckenzie is screaming at coaches on the sideline; and

4.  Starting QB's dad has a thread on here biching about playcalling.

Forget the fanbase, we got a bonafide morale problem on our team folks.

Nip it now or our recruiting visits will include incidents of "host" players looking both ways over their shoulders before whispering to their guest recruit, "keep looking my friend".

• Content Count:  2,118
  • Days Won:  0

#2 I agree with, the team was playing like ****,maybe they needed to be embarassed in front of the nation.

• Content Count:  5,241

I think they embarrassed themselves with their play. No one will remember when leavitt yelled at them, but they will remember the scoreboard.

• Content Count:  81

I second the motion. We don't have a runing back that wants to play for this staff.

• Content Count:  10,201
  • Days Won:  2

I second the motion. We don't have a runing back that wants to play for this staff.

Why would you no matter how good you do, you will get back on the bench and let another rb take your reps.

Why would you bust your but just to get the reward of no playing time and sit on the bench.

I wouldn't want to come here to play at the rb position.

• Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

#2 I agree with, the team was playing like ****,maybe they needed to be embarassed in front of the nation.

Yes on this one. 

People on this board constantly give Grothe all of the heat when we lose a game.  As I have said in many other posts he isn't the only player on the field.  He runs the plays that the oc calls and I am sure that he can't change them.  No need to call out his dad for making comments on this board. 

As far as running backs are concerned, does anyone think that maybe, just maybe one of them hasn't proven to be better than another.  Ford may be a power runner, but if he can't block then the play is an obvious run or should he just be a decoy?

This season hasn't live up to expectations but we could still end up 9-3 plus a bowl win.  How many of the band wagoners have stopped flying Bulls Flags and wearing bulls gear, I sure haven't.

Archived