• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

How bout them 'Eers!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  218
  • Days Won:  0

Undefeated in conference still.... WVU anyway.  How is dem dar Bulls doing?

Ok bullsboys... let me break it down for you all.  In all honesty.  You get your hopes CRUSHED and crushed over again each year.  Why?  TOOOO high expectations!  Think about this, just think about this for a minute. 

Had the USF Bulls NOT beaten WVU the past 2 years, where would your expectations be?  Middle of the pack BE team who loses bowl games?  Pretty close to those thoughts I would guess.

Seriously, take away those WVU victories and who have you beaten?  Auburn last year?  WVU just smoked them by WAY bigger of a margin than you all did...  Kansas this year?  Who cannot beat them?  Real teams have been blowing them away.

Seriously, what conference did we pick you out of... because we may need to look at the return policy lol.

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

Don't compare the Auburn games.  You had them at home.  We had to go to the Plains.  If you "smoke" Auburn next year, then you can come here and talk smack.

Besides, the Auburn of this year is no where near as good as the Auburn of last year.

At the beginning of the season, I had no doubt in my mind that USF would beat up on WVU.  Now, not so much.  Still, I hope WVU wins out and represents the Big East well in the BCS.  I've always liked your team; it's you that I don't care for.

• Content Count:  1,390

Good thing you won that WV state championship in 1990, that's probably all you've ever had going for ya.

;)

• Content Count:  2,118

**** you, plus we beat auburn at auburn. your stupid hick-ass, probably couldn't find auburn on a map.

• Content Count:  2,052

Here is something for you to Whack Off with Chump! (God knows no woman in their right mind would want a dildo like you. ) Yep, you are right about one thing...you come from WVA and are an ignorant ignoramus that likes to get his jollies rubbing sheeat in peoples noses. Well here is one thing for you. Even your own fans hate your sorry little ass. That's why you lurk like a smarmy pedofile ready to pounce. Stay off our boards, crawl in a corner where you belong and shut the hell up! Your words on this earth are nothing more than a fart in the wind. How does it feel to be nothing but a fart smartguy? Go blow yourself. It's the closest thing to sex you will ever get!  The Reaper

• Content Count:  260

Don't compare the Auburn games.  You had them at home.  We had to go to the Plains.  If you "smoke" Auburn next year, then you can come here and talk smack.

Besides, the Auburn of this year is no where near as good as the Auburn of last year.

At the beginning of the season, I had no doubt in my mind that USF would beat up on WVU.  Now, not so much.  Still, I hope WVU wins out and represents the Big East well in the BCS.  I've always liked your team; it's you that I don't care for.

classy reply crambone.  i am embarassed of this guy coming here - wvuchimp90_IQ has no right to talk smack to usf until we prove it on the field.

Archived