• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

No whining, no excuses, face the fact...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  164
  • Content Count:  1,386
  • Days Won:  0

This Bulls team just got beat by Army at home. The Cadets came in and pounded the ball and the Bulls couldn't stop the cutback runs. And when Army tired of that, they threw the ball over the Bulls heads. The Bulls didn't give the game away - Army TOOK the game away from the Bulls.

Forget the magical 2002 season. The Bulls aren't very good right now and if we don't grow from this adversity, then life in the Big East will not be very much fun. Bulls players, you took your lumps. Now bear down and practice your heart out to get better. Talent alone is not enough. You have to match that with skills learned in practice. Practice like you fight and you will fight like you practice.

We stayed to the bitter end, unlike most of the fans and we'll be back again whether the Bulls win or not. The fans need to grow with the team and support them win or lose. But winning is definitely more fun. ;)

Kizarvexis

• Topic Count:  469
  • Content Count:  4,451
  • Days Won:  0

USF is the 5th best D1A team in the state behind FAU right now.  The D is porous and the O is one dimensional, the OL are mediocre at best and the Bulls are pass challenged.   I am shocked at Leavitt's D.  DL can't get pressure and DBs can buy a INT if it had to.  The biggest stat for this team is the TOs.  It's terrible and the DBs are the main reason.  NO INTS!

• Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  1,235
  • Days Won:  1

back to the trailers, we worked better form there

You know what, maybe we have become too full of ourselves, especially if the players are like the fans here.  We can't think that we are going to whip up on anybody the way we are playing now.  I'm glad Charleston Southern isn't on the schedule this year.

Actually, at this point in time I don't know if we are even the 5th best team in the state.  I think even UCF could give us a tough game and maybe even beat us  - even here in Tampa.

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

please,we don't have that much talent

you aren't convinced yet