• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Content Count:  164
  • Days Won:  0

Obviously, I'll still root for the Bulls, but for the first time in USF football history, I'm actually ashamed of our team.  I'm too far removed to know what the exact problems are, but whatever needs to be done, they need to do it soon.  Whether it's saying to heck with this year and playing no one but the young guys with potential (in anticipation of next year) or taking drastic steps by firing coaches, there needs to be some kind of repercussion for the catastrophe that happened tonight.  

To heck with the QB argument, it doesn't sound like we have skill on either side of the ball.  Actually, our offense might be a little better considering they were at least able to put 35 point on the board.

This is just plain embarassing.  I don't even want to think about what Louisville is going to do this woeful team.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  135
  • Content Count:  743
  • Days Won:  1

I see the problems as the D not wrapping up people in the Tackle, They try for the NFL hit to take them down.  There were so many broken tackles by Army.

On the O side we only have Hall as a threat. As we saw in the 2nd half, when he left the game we were as good as a wet lettuce on O

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,446
  • Days Won:  43

You cant blame the QB. He threw the ball right on the money to our star recruit in the endzone. I think we are just too young right now, so we are not goint to win many games. I think our coaching is not doing well at all when you see us try to pass the ball during goal line situations. I think Leavitt and staff are outcoaching themselves by using stupid trick plays. I just hope the coaching staff runs the laps this week because I dont think they called a good game. This is the second straight game that they should have gave the ball to Hall when we were close to the endzone. Just my thoughts. By the way, I am  looking forward to basketball already.

• Topic Count:  287
  • Content Count:  3,078

i now know how it feels to be a UCF fan... this is by far the lowest point in USF athletics history for me (last 4 years).  Army at home, on homecoming, and to get torched by THE RUN is unexcuasbale

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  4,517

i now know how it feels to be a UCF fan... this is by far the lowest point in USF athletics history for me (last 4 years).  Army at home, on homecoming, and to get torched by THE RUN is unexcuasbale

Let's not drink the kool-aid just yet. Army is NOT Buffalo. Need to see how the Black Knights finish the season off but I don't think we were their last win ............

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,446
  • Days Won:  43

TripleB,

You are right on. ARMY is much improved this season than last year. As a matte of fact, I thought this game could go either way before the game started. COACH Bobby Ross had two rings right now. He has a national championship ring from Georgia Tech, and he has an AFC champion ring from San Diego. Coach Ross has made ARMY that much better IMO. Hey, lets not forget that USF is in a rebuilding year, so I am not blaming anyone. USF will be fine in the long run. We have too much going for us not to suceed. GO BULLS!! And congrats to ARMY!!!!

• Topic Count:  287
  • Content Count:  3,078

Let's not drink the kool-aid just yet. Army is NOT Buffalo. Need to see how the Black Knights finish the season off but I don't think we were their last win ............

wasnt necessarily comparing Army to Buffalo, more the watching a pathetic effort on the field aspect to UCF

• Topic Count:  724
  • Content Count:  10,219

TripleB,

You are right on. ARMY is much improved this season than last year. As a matte of fact, I thought this game could go either way before the game started. COACH Bobby Ross had two rings right now. He has a national championship ring from Georgia Tech, and he has an AFC champion ring from San Diego. Coach Ross has made ARMY that much better IMO. Hey, lets not forget that USF is in a rebuilding year, so I am not blaming anyone. USF will be fine in the long run. We have too much going for us not to suceed. GO BULLS!! And congrats to ARMY!!!!

and the band played on!

• Topic Count:  232
  • Content Count:  2,511

excuses, excuses.  USF blew the game.  37,000+ people, record crowd at RJS, homecomming, and USF laid down like Saddam's Republican Guard to the US Army.

Pathetic.